- Course Code: Eng1001
- Duration: 1,2,3,4,6 or 9 Months
- Skill Level: Beginners-Expert
- Languages: British English
- Assessments: Written
- Class Days: Monday-Friday
English Language course is available to EU & Non-EU International Students who want to learn and improve speaking, writing, listening and reading components of their English. Our English Language Course offers a comprehensive assessment of English language ability and skills for non-native English speakers.
Who can join this course
You can join this course for various reasons, for example,
- students who have higher secondary school certificate in a particular subject and who wish to pursue undergraduate studies or
- students who would like to learn English for personal interest or
- students who practice in English and want to improve.
We accept students from all over the world to study in Cambridge Management and Leadership School in Cambridge England United Kingdom.
Duration and Fees
- 1 Month English Language Course fee is £4000
- 2 Month English Language Course fee is £6000
- 3 Month English Language Course fee is £8000
- 4 Month English Language Course fee is £9500
- 6 Month English Language Course fee is £11500
- 9 Month English Language Course fee is £16000
- Learning Materials including slides and books
- Learning and Teaching Sessions
- 1 Cultural Trip each month to various Locations in the UK.
- Assessment and Progress Report
Course Start Date
- 13th May 2019
Application Closing Date
- 25th April 2019 (UK and EU Students)
- 15th April 2019 (Non-EU Students)
- International Recognised and Accredited Course
- Cultural Trip included in Fees
- Certification Available
- UK, EU & Non-EU Students are Welcome to Join
- Study in the Historical City of Cambridge England United Kingdom
There are no entry requirements for learners undertaking the qualifications.
International (Non-EU) Students must have 4.5 IELTs to study this course.
Students will achieve one of the following qualification Certification mapped to The Common European Framework of Reference (CERF) and awarded by Qualifi Ltd - An Ofqual recognised awarding body.
- Level 1 Certificate in ESOL International (Independent User B2), (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Level 2 Certificate in ESOL International (Advanced C1), (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International (Proficient C2), (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
Learners who obtain lower level qualifications may progress to higher levels of the qualification. Additionally, learners may progress onto academic or vocational learning in an English-speaking environment.