- Course Code: 603/1051/0
- Lectures: 31 hours per week
- Duration: 6 Months
- Skill Level: Level 3
- Languages: English
- Students: UK and International
- Assessments: Assignments
- Class Days: Monday - Friday
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward business innovators and entrepreneurs of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within any business-related sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
Certification and Entry Requirements
The qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers learners will be expected to hold the following:
- qualifications at Level 2 or equivalent e.g. GCSE or Secondary School Certificate
- IELTs as per UKVI guidelines for Non-EU students
At the end of the course, you will achieve
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Understand innovation management for business development and self-analysis in the context of entrepreneurial career.
- Understand the concept of entrepreneurship and its relation to small businesses
- Understand innovation management for business development and self-analysis in the context of entrepreneurial career
- Identify an entrepreneurial role in the brand development and market positioning and analyse key issues and challenges faced by an entrepreneur to target a market.
- Become expert in Business English.
- Qualification is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual at Level 3
- Qualification is awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation - UK Recognised Awarding body
- Enhance your employment & further education progression to the UK degree i.e. BA/BSC
- Study includes a trip to businesses in the sector to enrich your awareness about the subject
- Course is available on campus to UK & International (EU & Non-EU) students
- Certificate and transcript are awarded to reward learners’ achievements
Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a Level 3 qualification made up of 60 credits.
All units are 10 or 15 credits in value. These units have been designed from a learning time perspective, and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a student to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification.
TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment. Each 10-credit unit approximates to a TQT of 100 hours incorporating 65 hours of GLH.
Each 15-credit unit approximates to a TQT of 150 hours incorporating 100 hours of GLH.
You will study following units each months.
Unit 01 - Innovation for Business
Unit 02 - English for Business Communication
Unit 03 - Thinking Entrepreneurially
Unit 04 - Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning
Unit 05 - Entrepreneurial Marketing OR Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting
Qualification Certificate and Transcript will be awarded