- Course Code: 603/3276/1
- Lectures: 15 Hours per week
- Duration: 2 Months
- Skill Level: Level 4
- Languages: English
- Students: UK and International
- Assessments: Assignments
- Class Days: Mo, We, Fr
The aim of the qualification is to better understand what makes a good business idea and how this idea can be translated into an effective business plan for a new start-up business. It offers practical insight into the business start-up process by allowing learners to finding ideas, test demand for those ideas and communicate those ideas in a business plan.
The unit requires the learner to identify and champion a business idea though the development stages, proving its viability to delivering a business plan.
Learners can progress into or within employment or self-employment in the commercial world, either directly on achievement of the awards or following further study.
The qualification provides an appreciation of the role entrepreneurial thinking with reference to business start-up process and the preparation of a business plan. The qualification aims to introduce the learner to look at the ways in which successful firms research, plan and test a business idea and the early stages of setting up and growing a business.
At the end of the course, you will achieve international recognised
- Level 4 Certificate in Developing a New Business Plan
- Finding ideas, test demand for those ideas and communicate those ideas in a business plan
- Identify and champion a business idea though the development stages, proving its viability to delivering a business plan.
- Qualification is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual at Level 4
- Qualification is awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation - UK Recognised Awarding body
- Enhance your employment & further education progression to the UK degree i.e. BA/BSC
- Study includes a trip to businesses in the sector to enrich your awareness about the subject
- Course is available on campus to UK & International (EU & Non-EU) students
- Certificate and transcript are awarded to reward learners’ achievements
Level 4 Certificate in Developing a New Business Plan is a Level 4 qualification made up of 20 credits. The unit within the qualification is 15 credits in value. The unit has been designed from a learning time perspective, and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT).
TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a learner to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment. The 20-credit unit approximates to a TQT of 200 hours incorporating 60 hours of GLH.
Business planning skills
Viability of a business Idea
Prepare a working business model and plan
Qualification Certificate and Transcript will be awarded