- Course Code: 601/6048/2
- Lectures: 31 hours per week
- Duration: 6 Months
- Skill Level: Level 4
- Languages: English
- Students: UK and International
- Assessments: Assignments
- Class Days: Monday-Friday
The Level 4 Diploma in Business Management provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses.
The Qualification focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
Certification and Entry Requirements
To study Level 4 Certificate in Business Management, you must have
- Level 3 or an equivalent qualification and
- IELTS 5.5 in each components Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
At the end of the study, you will achieve
- Level 4 Certificate in Business Management (120 credits)
- Understand and apply the principles of administration and management in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Achieve 120 credits
- Qualification is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual at Level 4
- Qualification is awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation - UK Recognised Awarding body
- Enhance your employment & further education progression to the UK degree i.e. BA/BSC (Year 2)
- Study includes a trip to businesses in the sector to enrich your awareness about the subject
- Course is available on campus to UK & International (EU & Non-EU) students
- Certificate and transcript are awarded to reward learners’ achievements
The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The qualification focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
The qualification is made up of following 6 units. All units are mandatory and required by learners for the Level 4 Certificate in Business Management.
Unit 01 - Communications in Organisations
Unit 02 - Leadership and the Organisation
Unit 03 - Financial Awareness
Unit 04 - Managing Change
Unit 05 - Business Operations
Unit 06 - Developing Teams
Qualification Certificate and Transcript will be issued to Students