Cambridge Management and Leadership School have achieved its full accreditation from ASIC – Accreditation Services for International Schools, Colleges and Universities. ASIC is an independent, UK government approved accreditation body specialising in the accreditation of schools, colleges, universities, training organisations and online and distance education providers, both in the UK and overseas. ASIC accreditation is recognised by the UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI), part of the Home Office, as a qualifying requirement for UK institutions wishing to enrol international students (from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland) on the Short-term study visa.
ASIC Accreditation process examines a detailed look at the whole institution and take many different factors into account, including the health and safety of the premises, the resources available to staff and management, the delivery of the course material, the welfare of the students, the qualifications and awards offered by the institution and the marketing and student recruitment procedures.
In the recent annual inspection by ASIC in November 2019, ASIC inspectors met with our Senior Officers, Administration staff, Teaching faculty, Campus Students and inspected the whole Institute. The outcome of the inspection establishes that Cambridge Management and Leadership School systems, policies, processes, and learning and teaching resources are of high quality to meet ASIC full Accreditation Standard.
We are pleased to inform our stakeholders (staff, students and all associated parties) that we have been awarded commendable grades in the following areas and we are now fully international accredited institute by ASIC until 17th January 2024
- Premises and Health & Safety
- Management and Staff Resources
- Learning and Teaching Course Delivery
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement
- Marketing and Recruitment
International Recognised Qualifications and Student Support
The UK and International students (EU/non-EU) can study our undergraduate and postgraduate courses, efficiently delivered in three to six months, awarded by international recognised awarding bodies (Qualifi Ltd, OTHM and ABMA) in our Campus in the city of Cambridge, England United Kingdom with following facilities
- Course delivery by qualified faculty (holding doctorate, master and teaching qualifications)
- Well-equipped classrooms
- On-Campus Accommodation, less than a minute walk to the classroom and fully managed by Study Inn
- Access to more than 50 e-libraries
- Career-related services (including well-being, coaching and mentoring)
- National Union Student Discount Card (nation-wide discounts available online or on the store)
- Disable students facilities
- Certification, international recognised
- Limited Scholarships and discounts to students
- Cultural trip while you study with us and more….
For more information click here – https://www.cmls.org.uk/student-support-and-benefits/
If you are a corporation or well-established business, we offer summer programmes and ad hoc various corporate training on our campus of different durations such as 1 week, 1 month or 3 or six months in Business, Coaching, Mentoring, Management, Leadership, Marketing and Sales, Finance, Financial Technology (blockchain etc.), Project Management and many more subject areas…
If you are a student (UK, EU or Non-EU), you can study with us Business Administration, Business Management, Leadership, Tourism, Hospitality, Education and Training.
Contact us to discuss your interest and we will be happy to help.
T: +44 (0) 1223 655 697