UK Visa Requirements

We welcome International Students (EU and Non-EU) to study at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.

The maximum duration to study our course is six month except an English Language course which you can study for a maximum duration of 11 months.


Meeting the Entry Requirement of the Course

Only eligible learners can attend our course. Eligible students are those who

  • Meet the Entry Requirement of a particular course e.g. the previous qualification level. Click Here for more information and
  • Must have CERF B1 (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening) except Majority English speaking countries Students. IELTs for UKVI at least 4.0 overall, or equivalent SELT, with no element falling below 4.0


Visa Requirements

You can come to the UK to on a Standard Visitor Visa (or short-term study visa) if you

  • Have been accepted to study a course by Cambridge Management and Leadership School. You must hold an unconditional offer letter (or an Enrolment Letter).
  • Have paid the tuition fees of the course
  • Have sufficient funds to pay living cost (£1015 per month). Living cost include accommodation and living expenses.


Check if you need a Visa

You may need a visa to study at Cambridge Management and Leadership School, Cambridge UK. You can check your status by using the following link

In the above link, you can select your Nationality and then select following two answers

  • What are you coming to the UK to do? Select Study
  • How long are you planning to study in the UK for? 6 months or less


EU Students

EU students are not required to apply for visa to study at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.

Your country must be one of the followings:-

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

Click here for more information about Countries in the EU and EEA


Non-EU Students

Non-EU students are required to apply for short-term study visa (Standard Visitor Visa) to attend Cambridge Management and Leadership School.


How to apply for a visa (outside UK)?

If you need a visa, you must apply before you travel to the UK.

Click Here to Apply

Checklist of documents that you need to apply for a visa

Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.


What you need at the UK border

A valid passport – valid for the whole of your study in the UK

You may be asked to prove that

  • You have been accepted to study at the Cambridge Management and Leadership School on its official headed paper which include the course name, duration and cost,
  • You’re able to support yourself during your trip
  • You’re able to pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else)
  • You’ve arranged accommodation for your stay
  • You’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit.


Useful Links

Leave a Reply