We welcome International Students to study at Cambridge Management and Leadership School on its campus in the heart of Cambridge, England, United Kingdom.
The maximum duration to study our course is six months except for an English Language course which you can learn for a maximum of 11 months.
Meeting the Entry Requirement of the Course
Only eligible learners can attend our courses. Eligible students are those who
- Meet the entry requirement of a particular course and receive an unconditional offer letter to study at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.
Check if you need a Visa
In the above link, you can select your Nationality and then select the following two answers.
- What are you coming to the UK to do? Select Study
- How long are you planning to study in the UK? 6 months or less
Apply for a Short-term study visa: step by step
Check what you need to do before you can apply for a Short-term study visa and what to do when you arrive in the UK.
What you need at the UK border
A valid passport – valid for the whole of your study in the UK
You may be asked to prove that
- You have been accepted to study at the Cambridge Management and Leadership School on its official headed paper, which includes the course name, duration and cost,
- You’re able to support yourself during your trip.
- You’re able to pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else)
- You’ve arranged accommodation for your stay
- You’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit.